We offer a supportive and creative environment which contributes to long-term tenancies, addiction recovery, mental health, wellness and employment reintegration.
Our resource centre programming provides respectful options for residents and neighbours to learn, earn, grow and give back in a fulfilling manner.
Everyone deserves a home
- A furnished room with bedding and laundry services
- A safe, secure facility with twenty-four hour on site supervision
- Compassionate staff to assist with critical, urgent needs and social service referrals
- Addiction recovery programming six days per week; AA, CA, 12 Step Study and Sharing Circles
- Computer and internet access
- Resident kitchen with meals and snacks
- Clothing and personal hygiene products
- EIA Volunteer and employment opportunities
- Alternative arts, crafts and cultural activities
- A pet friendly environment
HELPOur core lodging program offers:
Access to Services:
- Safe community environment; supervised 24 hours a day with security camera coverage.
- Agencies contracted to provide services to residential participants; Provincial Special Needs, Community Disability Living Services, Turning Leaf, Life's Journey, Community Mental Health and HCOCs Out Reach Team.
- Connections to relevant social services; WRHA, EIA, CMHA
- Visitor restrictions in place.
Common recreation and leisure spaces:
- Access to basic needs; food, clothing, furniture, cleaning supplies, bedding and laundry services.
- Computer and Internet access.
- Library, pool table and shuffleboard.
- A full resident kitchen.
Access to creative supplies and programs (schedule dependent on funding availability).
- Studio and workshop space available for self-guided activities.
- Accessibility to safe exterior leisure spaces including summer gardens.
- Individualized volunteer contributions from all residential participants.
- Inclusive access to programming, accommodating people from all ethnicities, races, creeds, genders, ages and abilities.
- An abstinence based living environment
- A harm reduction approach to addiction recovery providing personalized relapse prevention goals and objectives.
- Community Addiction Support worker on site.
- Male, female and gender neutral addiction recovery programming including Sharing Circles and 12 Step Fellowships support meetings 4 days a week in our community room at the Red Road Lodge.
- Located close to chemical DETOX centres.