Residents are responsible for providing their own meals and are encouraged to use the community kitchen and dining area located on the main floor of the building.
Everyone deserves a home
- Frequently communal meals are provide thanks to volunteer support and food supplied by Winnipeg Harvest, local restaurants and sister agencies.
- The main floor also features a community TV area, pool table and games area, computer station and an arts and crafts area.
- Residents are encouraged to mingle, socialize and interact with their fellow residents and engage in healthy lifestyle activities.
- All residents are responsible for their own “housekeeping” duties and to assist with keeping the communal kitchen area and activity spaces clean.
- Laundry service is available on a cost-recovery basis and laundry of bedding and linens is provided at no cost to the resident.